83rd American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting
May 2-6, 2015
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center — Washington, D.C.
March 4, 2015
Electronic Poster PowerPoint submission site w/ Freeman AV opens.
March 20, 2015
Electronic poster PowerPoint submissions to Freeman AV closes at 5 p.m. Late submissions will not be accepted.
April 2, 2015
Oral presentation PowerPoint submission site w/ Freeman AV Opens.
April 6, 2015
Advance registration ends – last chance to register at a discounted rate.
April 23, 2015
Oral presentation PowerPoint submission site w/ Freeman AV closes.
The educational program for the 83rd American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) Annual Scientific Meeting will include the presentation of scientific data in general and subspecialty section sessions as oral presentations and electronic posters. Abstracts submitted for the 83rd AANS Annual Scientific Meeting are peer-reviewed and scored on scientific merit, originality and the relevancy to the field of neurosurgery. Although scientific data is important, the quality of the abstract is the primary determinant for acceptance by the Scientific Program Committee. Accepted abstracts are assigned to be presented as either an oral presentation or electronic poster.
If requesting a Change of Presenting Author for an abstract please fill out required Disclosure Paperwork: Complete and Forward form to Rebecca Marchi at email@example.com; No change will be made without completed disclosure form.
Main Abstract Center
The main abstract center is closed. Abstracts that meet the required criteria for the late-breaking abstracts may still be submitted below.
Important Dates for Abstracts Submitted to the Main Abstract Center
- Abstract Notifications — Emails will be sent by Jan. 5, 2015, to each submission’s presenting author only.
- Freeman AV is to notify all presenting authors' presentation upload information by early February. Please note that these instructions will not come from the AANS Headquarter Office.
- Electronic Poster PowerPoint Presentations Submitted to Freeman AV — Friday, March 20, 2015, at 5 p.m. CDT.
- Late submissions will not be accepted. There are no exceptions.
- Oral Presentations Submitted to Freeman AV — Wednesday, April 23, 2015, at 5 p.m. CDT
Late-breaking Abstract Center
The Late-breaking Abstract Center is now closed.