The American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) offers a wide range of opportunities for organizations and companies to reach the neurosurgical community with their important messages while supporting the AANS' mission: advancing the specialty of neurological surgery in order to promote the highest quality of patient care.
Reach the Neurosurgical Community in Four Effective Ways:
Create a personal connection and build trust with your target audience at the 2016 AANS Annual Scientific Meeting, April 30-May 4 in Chicago. Generate leads at the highest-attended and the most highly trafficked exhibit space.
- Exhibit Floor Space
- Pre- and Post-meeting Mailing Lists
- Meeting App Advertising
- Door Drop Bags
- Many Other Support Opportunities
Ready to get started? Contact Kim Schrader at 847.378.0552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neurosurgeons turn to the Internet and email for trustworthy content and information. Reach your target market in a cost-effective and significant way through the AANS’ online channels.
- Banner Ads: Each day, neurosurgical professionals are using online-only resources like Neurosurgical Focus and AANS Neurosurgeon. Each site has options for your message.
- Email and E-newsletters: Promote your message in electronic placement opportunities, which offer an average open rate of 30%.
- Meeting App Advertising: Place your message in the meeting app for the AANS Annual Scientific Meeting.
View Digital Media Kit
Ready to get started? Call Alice Kelsey at 847.378.0517 or email email@example.com for more information.
Put your message in a high-visibility area with print publications from the AANS. Thirty-eight percent of readers finish three-quarters to all of the Journal of Neurosurgery each month. Seventy-three percent of readers are seeing ads, so you know your message is reaching your audience.
- Journal of Neurosurgery: Make sure your message is in the journal with the highest impact factor and most citations of any neurosurgical journal.
- AANS Neurosurgeon Compendium: Feature your message in the “best-of” print edition that complements the online-only AANS Neurosurgeon. Build your message in 4,500 copies distributed during the AANS Annual Scientific Meeting.
View Print Media Kit
Ready to get started? Call David Baker at 443.512.8899 x105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In The Mail
Achieve your marketing objectives by putting your message in front of the right audience. The Neurosurgical Database from the AANS can help optimize your mailings with lists that are granular, comprehensive and accurate.
- Granular: Choose the audience you want to reach based on region, age, subspecialty area and many other customizable options.
- Comprehensive: The AANS mailing list has more than 10,000 U.S. and 20,000 global records from which to sort.
- Accurate: Member contacts on the AANS mailing list are continually updated.
Ready to get started? Call 847.378.0554 or email email@example.com for more information.
List Rental Form