Joint Providership Fee Information
In addition to a $650 non-refundable application fee (that is due at the time the application is submitted), your organization will be charged a service fee for the joint providership services provided by AANS staff. If all information and required documentation is received within the provided timeline, $500 will be deducted from the service fee. The service fee will be billed to your organization following the activity and is calculated per the number of attendees at your CME activity as outlined in the chart below:
|Number of Attendees per Meeting||Application Processing Fee||Joint Providership Service Fee||Subtotal (Joint Providership Application fee plus service fee)||Incentive Discount||Total Fee After Achieving Incentive Goals|
|50 and under||$650||$2,550||$3,200||$500||$2,700|
- AANS can provide meeting management services or evaluation tabulations at an additional fee.
- At the discretion of the AANS, an AANS staff representative may be present at your activity at the expense of your organization.
- AANS reserves the right to request an additional fee for non-neurosurgeon physicians attending any jointly provided activity.
Complete ALL items by the due dates, and $500 will be taken off your joint providership fee.
Upon review and approval of your joint providership application, the AANS staff will provide you with your meeting’s timeline. This timeline specifies due dates for your required joint providership materials. Although material is approved and returned as soon as possible, it is recommended to allow at least three to four days for reviewing joint providership material.
All material must be approved prior to printing for ACCME requirements by the AANS staff. Submitting material past the due dates will forfeit your $500 bonus.
Below is the format we will use to customize your specific deadlines based on your meeting dates.
- The following is due 6-12 months prior to the date of your meeting:
- Completed AANS Joint Providership application & application fee. The completed application includes your preliminary budget and data sources.
- The following is due 4-6 months prior to the date of your meeting:
- Advance Promotional Materials – brochures/flyers, etc.
- The following is due 2-4 months prior to the date of your meeting:
- Signed disclosure forms
- Completed resolution of conflict of interest forms – only applies for individuals who report a relationship with a commercial interest on their disclosure form. Samples of both forms are provided by the AANS.
- The following is due 1-2 months prior to the date of your meeting:
- Signed Letters of Agreement for Commercial Support. Sample agreement forms are provided by the AANS. If you do not have any commercial support please let the AANS know.
- Evaluation form
- Final Program Book
- The following is due within 60 days after your meeting date:
- Final printed copy of the program book that was distributed at your meeting.
- Material distributed on-site other than the program book (if any)
- Final attendance roster, sent via email in Microsoft Excel - please include how many physicians and non-physicians there were in attendance.
- CME attendance verification forms – required in order to process CME certificates
- Final financial accounting - please include revenue, expenses, commercial support, exhibitor fees, total net revenue/loss, along with the detailed accounting of the final budget.
- Evaluation Summary
The above ACCME requirements are in order for the AANS to provide CME for each jointly provided meeting. Failure to meet the ACCME requirements will result in loss of accreditation for your meeting.