These requirements must be met during and after your meeting. Collect and forward copies of the following to AANS:
- Printed hard-copy of the final program book distributed at your meeting
- Materials distributed on-site other than the program book (if any)
- Completed evaluation forms (send only the tabulated results to the AANS)
- Completed original CME attendance verification forms (CME certificates cannot be sent until the attendance verification forms are received)
- Verbal disclosures made on-site (if any)
- Final attendance roster sent via email in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Include how many physicians and non-physicians there were in attendance
- Must include the participant’s emails as a follow-up survey will be sent to them
- Final budget
- Next year’s meeting dates, location and CME contact person
An invoice for the final joint providership service fee will be sent after receipt of the final attendance roster
Non-physician attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Future joint provided application requests will not be considered until the post activity materials are completed.