Maximize Your Reimbursement with Techniques Taught at the Managing Coding Course
The 2018 AANS Managing Coding & Reimbursement Challenges in Neurosurgery course trains clinical and administrative staff to apply the most up-to-date ICD-10 and CPT coding. Through hands-on training, attendees will leave the course being able to:
- Discuss updates to the Quality Payment Program specific to neurosurgery.
- Describe how to bill multiple units of add-on codes.
- Describe the global surgical package, including the pre-, intra- and post-operative global period components.
- Apply correct CPT codes to spine, cranial and neuroendovascular procedures.
- Analyze strategies to improve the revenue of your practice.
- Identify common compliance issues in E/M coding and documentation.
- Ensure appropriate coding compliance and reimbursement for APP services.
Take this opportunity to apply the newest coding information to your practice and maximize reimbursement. Only two remaining courses in 2018.
August 9-11 | Chicago
Early registration deadline: June 24, 2018
September 20-22 | Dallas
Early registration deadline: August 6, 2018