April 21, 2017
Aug. 31, 2017
Priority Exhibit Contract Deadline
- Exhibit contracts received after Aug. 31, 2017, will be allocated space on a first-come basis. Not all applicants are guaranteed exhibit space.
Oct. 20, 2017
Commercial Support Applications Due (First Right of Refusal)
- Supporters of an activity in 2017 are given first right of refusal of that item until Oct. 20, 2017. On Oct. 21, 2017, all non-committed items will return to inventory.
November 3, 2017
- Booth confirmations will be emailed to the key contact.
- Housing block reservations are due.
- Function Space Request Forms will be available soon.
- Additional information will be available online at www.aans.org/AANS2018.
Nov. 17, 2017
- Final booth payment is due.
Jan. 8, 2018
- Function space requests are due. Late requests will be accepted and assigned if space is available. Fees may be assessed by the hotel. Function space is not available at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (MCC). You may rent an Expo Suite on the exhibit floor. The Expo Suite rental form will be in the Service Kit.
Jan. 12, 2018
- Company description (maximum of 50 words) must be submitted to the Exhibits Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. All descriptions submitted after this date may not be listed.
- An email will be sent with a link to the Service Kit to the key contact for company and posted online at www.aans.org/Exhibit.
- Advance badge registration will open online. Each exhibiting company’s key contact will receive an email with details on how to register booth personnel. The registration link will also be available at www.aans.org/Exhibit.
March 9, 2018
- Island booth drawings must be submitted to Exhibits Manager no later than this date. Submit your drawings to the Exhibits Manager at email@example.com.
- The Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) form and Certificate of Insurance are due.
March 21, 2018
- Advance badge registration is due. Submit online via the registration website link emailed to the key contact.