Sunday, April 14
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
The NeuroPoint Alliance, Inc. (NPA) and Your Practice: Using Registries to Enhance Quality, Reimbursement, Certification and Clinical Research
Supported by an educational grant from M2S/Medstreaming and Varian Medical Systems
This course explores the varied uses of registry data for patient care, quality improvement, clinical research, education and revenue enhancement. NPA initiatives, such as QOD spine and cerebrovascular registries, the RAD-PD and the SRS Registry are used to demonstrate how your organization can benefit from participation in these registries. This course benefits neurosurgeons, quality managers, clinical personnel and data coordinators.
- Determine how NPA registry programs, and the use of registry data, can improve the quality of patient care and outcomes.
- Determine how NPA registry programs, and the use of registry data, provides benchmarking information for use in cross-specialty quality assurance and improvement.
- Determine how NPA registry programs can provide prospective and retrospective clinical research data for analysis.
- Determine the role of registry data in reporting for alternative payment models and quality reporting requirements.
- Determine how NPA registry data can be used in payer contract negotiations.