New CME Submission Guidelines
New for AANS Members: Submit Non‐AANS CME Online
In addition to self‐reporting credits from AANS activities, members can now submit non‐AANS CME credits to their transcript online.
How to Submit Your CME Credits Online
- Log in to MyAANS from your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- Select MyCME from the top menu to access your CME Dashboard
- From the dashboard, choose Self‐Report CME from Other Organizations
- Step‐by‐step instructions will walk you through the process for entering your CME credits
- These credits will automatically post to your AANS CME transcript within a few moments
Submitting CME Credits
AANS staff will continue to process CME certificates sent via postal mail, email, fax or in-person during the 6‐month transition period ending on October 1, 2019.
At the end of the transition period, those who continue to submit their CME certificates to the AANS for manual entry will be charged a $25 processing fee per certificate submitted. Payment is due prior to the posting of CME credits to your AANS transcript.