Report Demonstrates Benefits of Telehealth during COVID-19
The COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition — comprising more than 1,000 health care organizations, technology firms and nonprofits — recently published the “COVID-19 Telehealth Impact Physician Survey.” The findings show strong support for telehealth:
- 60% reported that telehealth had improved the health of their patients;
- 68% said they are motivated to increase telehealth use in their practices;
- 55% indicated that telehealth had improved the satisfaction of their work;
- More than 80% indicated that telehealth improved the timeliness of care for their patients; and
- 80% said their patients had reacted favorably to using telehealth for care.
Click here to read the full report.