CME self-reporting is open. To report your CME, log into MyAANS and access the "CME Dashboard." Choose “Self-report AANS CME.” Step-by-step instructions are available under "Conference Info" in the AANS 360 app.
Annual Meeting Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the most recent clinical and basic science research pertaining to the field of pediatric neurosurgery.
- Describe the methodology and processes of developing ideas to bring forward to market.
- Discover how creativity and innovation can be built into everyday aspects of pediatric neurosurgery.
- Identify the impact that pediatric neurosurgical legacy leaders have had on current practices and understanding of disease treatment and management.
- Identify opportunities for personal involvement in global pediatric neurosurgery.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the AANS and the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery. The AANS is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Before the program, anyone in control of the educational content of this activity will disclose the existence of any financial interest and/or the relationship they or their significant other have with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) to be discussed during their presentation. Disclosures will be included in the meeting app.