Friday, Dec. 6
7:15 am-6 pm
Saturday, Dec. 7
7:15 am-3:30 pm
Access more than 350 U.S. and international pediatric neurosurgeons as an exhibitor at the 48th Annual Meeting of the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery. Meet face-to-face with your target audience in Scottsdale, and showcase your company to the top pediatric neurosurgeons in the world.
Reserve Your Exhibit Booth Space
$2,800 8’ x 10’ Linear
$3,000 8’ x 10’ Corner
Apply to Exhibit
- Click Submit Application below.
- Once logged in, choose the My Meetings icon and select Exhibitor Corner.
- Select 2019 AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery Meeting.
The AANS allows only one key contact per company to be listed as the exhibitor contact. This representative will receive all exhibit-specific communications from the AANS and official AANS vendors. The key contact will be able to access your exhibitor account to submit applications or make changes after submission.
New User Contacts Only: If your company has exhibited before, but you are a new contact, see Update Key Exhibitor Contact below.
Update the Key Exhibitor Contact
If the key contact information requires a revision or update, contact Kim Schrader via email at email@example.com with the following:
- Company name
- Full key contact name
- Key contact phone/fax number; and
- Key contact email address
What's Included in the Exhibit Fee?
Your exhibit fee includes:
- 8-foot back drape
- 3-foot side rail drape
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Exhibit listing in the App and Quick Planner
- Privilege of booking housing at a reduced rate
- Opportunity to purchase pre- and post-registrant attendee mailing lists
- Complimentary exhibitor registration for two representatives per booth
- One Quick Planner per 80 square feet of exhibit space
- Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall on show days
- Lunch in the Exhibit Hall on Friday and Saturday
- Two tickets to the Opening Reception on Thursday evening
- Wine & Cheese Reception in the Exhibit Hall
2019 List of Exhibitors (current as of 11/11/19)
Codman Specialty Surgical
DIXI Medical USA Corp.
Hackensack Meridian Health
IMRIS / Deerfield Imaging, Inc.
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc.
Le Bonheur Children's Hospital
Natus Neuro Incorporated
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Pro Med Instruments, Inc.
Renishaw Healthcare Inc.
Sophysa USA Inc.
Surgical Theater, LLC
TeDan Surgical Innovations