AANS Membership Benefits
AANS Membership is all about YOU: your growth as a professional, achieving your practice and personal goals, safeguarding your specialty and strengthening your practice. Vital AANS activities return your investment through benefits that assist you in:
- Supporting your continuing medical education
- Managing your practice
- Improving your practice environment
- Educating your patients
- AANS Member Highlights Brochure (PDF 3.0MB)
- For a complete listing of AANS Member Benefits, please login to www.MyAANS.org. Once logged in, please select Resources from the left navigation bar then select Membership Benefits for a list of benefits and links.
AANSconnect: Professional Networking Site for AANS Members
AANSconnect is the professional website that allows AANS members to connect with other members based on customized interests. Each member can choose discussions, groups or news postings (blogs) in their interest areas. Additionally, knowledge content areas such as case studies and video libraries offer education and interaction by neurosurgeons and neurosurgical practices.
Login to this exclusive online community of AANS members today at www.AANSconnect.org.
Need help getting started? Select the video below to learn more about the basic functions of the site, including how to login and customize your profile.
Member Benefits Thru AANS Partner Programs
AANS Partner Programs
The following partner programs are available exclusively to AANS members. For detailed information on all these programs, visit MyAANS.org.
• Professional Liability Insurance thru The Doctors Company—Professional medical liability insurance program providing physicians with a commitment of defending, protecting and rewarding the practice of good medicine.
• Bank of America Rewards American Express Card—Exceptional privileges are extended to AANS members for travel, dining and shopping. Members concurrently earn points in the WorldPoints rewards program.
• Bank of America WorldPoints Platinum Plus MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards—Members are rewarded with the opportunity to earn points on purchases in the WorldPoints rewards program.
• Retirement Planning Program thru Chernoff Diamond & Co., LLC—Generate a customized retirement plan with complete access to comprehensive consulting and administrative assistance.
• Professional Debt Collection Services thru I.C. System, Inc.—Increase your medical practice cash flow with efficient, ethical and economical debt collection solutions.
Managing Your Practice
• NEW! X-Plain Neurological Surgery Patient Education System—Members receive discounted access to award winning interactive patient education software. The X-Plain Neurological Surgery Patient Education System is a computer based system that simplifies how information is conveyed to patients.
• AANSCodingToday.com—Physician Reimbursement Systems (PRS) offers AANS member practices a searchable, online database claims coding resource.
• Equipment Leasing and Credit Card Processing thru Henry Schein Financial Services—Financial services affording members equipment leasing programs through flexible financing strategies while offering competitively priced options for medical practice credit card processing.
• EHR Systems thru NextGen Healthcare—Electronic medical records systems are devised to improve quality, reduce risk, cut costs and boost practice revenue.
• Medical Transcription Services thru Scryptions International—Dictation can be transferred in seconds while extending the ability to view and print transcriptions anywhere in the effort to increase the turnaround and quality of medical transcriptions.
• AANS Online Career Center—Neurological listings include academic, research, general, pediatric, spine and trauma. Accelerate your career search by posting your résumé and receive new Job Alerts.
• Car Rental Program through Alamo Rent A Car—The AANS car rental program entitles members to secure year-round discounts on car rentals.
• Corporate and Casual Attire Savings Program through Brooks Brothers—Corporate and casual attire savings program extends to AANS members a 15% retail merchandise discount for men, women and children.
• Certificate Framing Services through Framing Success—Purchase a distinctive certificate frame that is pre-measured to accommodate the AANS membership certificate.
• Identity Theft Prevention Program through LifeLock—Identity theft protection program assists members, their spouses and their children from the most rapidly growing crime in America, identity theft.