These requirements must be met during and after your meeting.Please see your meeting’s timeline/checklist for deadlines. Collect and forward copies of the following to AANS:
- Materials distributed on-site other than the program book (if any)
- Verbal disclosures made on-site (if any)
- Electronic version of final program.
Final attendance roster sent via email in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Include how many physicians and non-physicians there were in attendance
- Must include the participant’s emails as a follow-up survey will be sent to them
- Final budget
- Next year’s meeting dates, location and CME contact person
An invoice for the final joint providership service fee and applicable late fee penalties will be sent after receipt of the final attendance roster
Non-physician attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Future joint provided application requests will not be considered until the post activity materials are completed.