Journal of Neurosurgery Publishing Group: December Highlights
Check out just some of the articles in the December issues!
Journal of Neurosurgery
Volume 135: Issue 6 (December 2021)
- Tumor location and reduction in functional MRI estimates of language laterality
Monika M. Połczyńska, Lilian Beck, Taylor Kuhn, Christopher F. Benjamin, Timothy K. Ly, Kevin Japardi, Lucia Cavanagh, and Susan Y. Bookheimer
- The Stanford stereotactic radiosurgery experience on 7000 patients over 2 decades (1999–2018): looking far beyond the scalpel
Nida Fatima, Antonio Meola, Victoria Y. Ding, Erqi Pollom, Scott G. Soltys, Cynthia F. Chuang, Nastaran Shahsavari, Steven L. Hancock, Iris C. Gibbs, John R. Adler, and Steven D. Chang
Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine
Volume 35: Issue 6 (December 2021)
- Decompression alone versus decompression and instrumented fusion for the treatment of isthmic spondylolisthesis: a randomized controlled trial
Kayoumars Azizpour, Pieter Schutte, Mark P. Arts, Willem Pondaag, Gerrit J. Bouma, Maarten Coppes, Erik van Zwet, Wilco C. Peul, and Carmen L. A. Vleggeert-Lankamp
- Adult sports-related traumatic spinal injuries: do different activities predispose to certain injuries?
Blake M. Hauser, Saksham Gupta, Samantha E. Hoffman, Mark M. Zaki, Anne A. Roffler, David J. Cote, Yi Lu, John H. Chi, Michael W. Groff, Ayaz M. Khawaja, Timothy R. Smith, and Hasan A. Zaidi
Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics
Volume 28: Issue 6 (December 2021)
- Magnetic resonance–guided laser interstitial thermal therapy for pediatric periventricular nodular heterotopia-related epilepsy
Vijay M. Ravindra, Sungho Lee, David Gonda, Ilana Patino, Lucia Ruggieri, Daniel S. Ikeda, and Daniel J. Curry
- Epidemiology and outcomes of pediatric intracranial aneurysms: comparison with an adult population in a 30-year, prospective database
Risheng Xu, Michael E. Xie, Wuyang Yang, Philippe Gailloud, Justin M. Caplan, Christopher M. Jackson, Eric M. Jackson, Mari L. Groves, Shenandoah Robinson, Alan R. Cohen, Judy Huang, and Rafael J. Tamargo
Journal of Neurosurgery: Case Lessons
All articles in JNS: Case Lessons are open access and freely available.
- Spontaneous intracranial hypotension complicated by diffuse cerebral edema and episodes of severely elevated intracranial pressure: illustrative case
P. Turnbull and Vittorio M. Morreale
- Postoperative spinal subdural hygroma without incidental durotomy: illustrative cases
Q. Barr and Peter L. Mayer
All articles in Neurosurgical Focus are freely available. The December issue of Neurosurgical Focus presents six articles on the theme of awake spinal surgery.
Topic editors: Wilson Z. Ray, Asdrubal Falavigna, Praveen V. Mummaneni, and Robert C. Bucelli
JNSPG Journal Club
To check on all upcoming JNSPG Journal Club topics and meeting times, or to play back a previous episode of Journal Club, please visit here.
To join the Club list, please email email@example.com.